Friday 23 August 2013

Manowar born to live for evermore.

So the most important part of this board Torias Telion and his squad,

so here was last nights progress basecoated  the squad got the basing painted and then a wash of nuln oil and hey presto.


 And this evening has been the finishing off, here they are front, back and above.



and here is a close up of the man himself, i really enjoyed painting this guy one of the best figures they've ever produced.
 And here they are in situ since this photo shuffled them round a bit  but still on this building, I like Telion on the highest point surveying the area.


 And to round of the evening I tidied up my Bretonnians for tomorrow who are clearly showing he signs of five years of tournaments, but I'm still happy with them. i've been listening to Team Rock Radio this evening whilst painting and I'd been thinking these guys have had there day, this weekend I'm not expecting great things, but then as I got them out and started repairing them there theme tune came on. Manowar Battlehymn if you don't know this song google it, it is the epitome of a Bretonnian  calvary charge.
So now the gods of true metal are on my side, the dice gods have been warned tp be onthere best behavior,
 So Sound the charge into glory rideeeeeeeeeeeee, over the top of their vanquished prideeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1woxkraClg

No comments:

Post a Comment