Monday 20 May 2013

After the dust had settled

So here is the completed army for Godin

And here is what i took

So the final standings where Godin's Dark Angels 1 win 2 draws 2 losses.
Darren with his Blood Angels 2 wins 3 losses.
And me with the very effective list above, a tournament winning list on several occasions, I managed to snatch defeat from the jaws from victory in all 5 games. Oh yeah I rock, so what now well there's a storm raven that's sa
t waiting for me to build it and i've got to top the storm talon, oh which won engine of legend(best 
tank) and another tournament at warhammer world without a best army nomination, time to up my game. With that in mind and armies on parade coming up the next project is Ultramarines 10th company(scouts) So more very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment