Monday 7 July 2014

The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy and friends

So X wing has kind of taken over my hobby time, I really like the game it's easy to pick a bugger to master and the ships come pre-painted and look great, so no messing around straight to gaming, but it would be nice if Luke's x wing was in his specific colours and R2 was more than a silver blob, and so the rot began.

And then i had an issue at a tournament with a b wing, where I based all my moves on my opponents b wing  and it all went quite wrong. So new paint job and position( oh yes we're getting cocky here)


Now here's the falcon.
 How it comes, but with pieces  removed.
Base coated
Then red bits both sides.


Grey bits both sides


First stage of highlights

Now with washes and weathering

Base stick and ship mount cut for angle and magnets mounted.

The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.

Engines

Underneath.


No comments:

Post a Comment