Monday 1 September 2014

Killing time post

This is just a quick post while i waste a little time and will be mostly pictures with a little blurb, we'll see how that goes.
 I've started doing red on the exposed muscles and boils and tears in the skin.
 I've used used Sanguine base and Sanguine highlight  both P3 colours to start the base mix and used GWs Pallid Wych Flesh to highlight that mix, till we got to what we have above. There are about five varying layers in there and after this i washed the exposed muscle in Baal red and the boils in Carrienburg Crimson (that may not be the correct spelling the pots at home I'm at work) I'm also kinda searching for ideas on horn and talon colours, so any ideas would be appreciated, I may not use any of them but they will point me in the direction I want to go.
I've also done a test with the Vallejo water effect which I am quite happy with and I'm kind of overloade with ideas on that front just not sure if they will all work, but I'll go into that at a later date.
 And finally the Xwing addiction continues not with anymore repaints but with other tat Xwing soundboard app, get it and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment